Best Chicken Sisig Recipe
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 1 lb Chicken finely chopped
- 2 pcs Onion chopped
- 1 thumb Ginger diced
- 1/4 cup Calamansi extract
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground black pepper
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- 2 pcs Red chilies
- 3 pcs Green chilies
- 1 1/2 cup Cooking oil
- 3/4 cup Mayonnaise
- Rub chicken with salt and calamansi extract. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Heat oil in a cooking pan.
- Once the oil is hot enough, fry the chicken until brown. Then remove from the pan and wait until it cools down.
- Then chop the chicken meat into small cubes.
- Transfer the chopped meat into a bowl and combine with onion, ginger, green and red chilies.
- Season with salt, pepper, vinegar and calamansi extract. Stir well for 5 minutes.
- Pour-in mayonnaise and mix gently.
- Transfer into a serving plate. Share and enjoy!
Calories: 404kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 40g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 58mg | Sodium: 598mg | Potassium: 103mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 104IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 1mg