Best Pork and Chicken Adobo Recipe
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 1 hour 10 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 20 minutes
- 1 lb Pork cut into serving pieces
- 1 lb Chicken cut into serving pieces
- 3/4 cup Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp Ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Cooking oil
- 6 cloves Garlic minced
- 2 cups Water
- 1 pc Bay leaf
- In a casserole, combine pork and chicken with garlic, soy sauce, vinegar and water.
- Add pepper and bay leaf. Let it boil for 45 minutes over low medium heat.
- Remove chicken from the casserole and leave the pork. Boil for about 15 minutes over low heat.
- Then put-in the chicken again on the casserole and cook for another 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Fry the pork and chicken for 5 minutes or until the meat turns half brown.
- Then remove the oil from the pan and pour the cooked sauce. Boil for another 5 minutes.
- Serve while hot! Enjoy.
Calories: 450kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 122mg | Sodium: 1730mg | Potassium: 508mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 92IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 42mg | Iron: 2mg