Best Grilled Squid Recipe
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
- 8 pcs Squid cleaned
- 1 pc Onion finely chopped
- 4 pcs Tomatoes finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Calamansi extract
- 1/2 tsp Ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 pcs Long green chilies cut into rings
- 1/2 tsp Cooking oil
- In a large bowl, combine onion, tomatoes and chilies.
- Season with salt, pepper and calamansi extract. Stir for 5 minutes.
- Stuff the squid with the onion and tomato mixture. Add more if necessary. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a grill pan. Grill the squid for 6-8 minutes per side over low heat.
- Transfer in a serving plate. Eat while hot!
Calories: 8kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 294mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g