Best Fish Fillet Recipe
Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
- 1 lb Cream dory boneless, cut into desired pieces
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Ground black pepper
- 1 pc Egg
- 1 lb Japanese breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp Calamansi juice or extract
- 2 cups Cooking oil
- Rub the fish with salt, pepper, and calamansi extract. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- Before frying, dip the fish in beaten eggs and roll in bread crumbs.
- Then heat oil in a pan.
- Once the oil is hot, deep fry in a low medium heat until golden brown.
- Transfer in a serving plate. Eat with your favorite dip.
Calories: 449kcal | Carbohydrates: 82g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 976mg | Potassium: 222mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 7g | Calcium: 208mg | Iron: 5mg