Best Cheesy Broccoli Soup Recipe
- 2 lbs Broccoli shredded
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1 pc Onion large size, cubed
- 4 cups Chicken broth
- 1 cup Cheese grated
- 2 cups Evaporated or Fresh Milk
- 1 tbsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Ground black pepper
- 2/3 cup Cornstarch melted with water
- 1/2 cup Water
- Heat a casserole and put-in the butter. Let the butter melt.
- Add-in the garlic and cook until it becomes soft and brown.
- Then add the broccoli and chicken broth and milk.
- Put-in garlic powder, ground black pepper and cheese. Let them boil for 5 minutes.
- Pour-in the melted cornstarch and stir well. Let it simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Transfer into a serving bowl. Share and enjoy!
Calories: 571kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 38g | Saturated Fat: 23g | Cholesterol: 103mg | Sodium: 1370mg | Potassium: 1122mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 2603IU | Vitamin C: 219mg | Calcium: 469mg | Iron: 3mg