Best Homemade Fishball Recipe
- 1 lb Fish flesh
- 2 pcs Carrots shredded
- 2 pcs Onion finely chopped
- 1 stem Celery finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Ground black pepper
- 2 cups Cooking oil
- 3 cups Flour
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 cups Shrimp stock
- In a medium bowl, combine the fish meat with carrots, celery and onion.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the flour and pour-in the shrimp stock. Stir well for 10 minutes or wait until the mixture gets thick. Set aside.
- Heat 3 cups of oil in a pot.
- Once the oil is hot enough, scoop a tablespoon of fish mixture and form it round.
- Then gently drop them in the pot and fry for 3-5 minutes or until light brown.
- Transfer into a serving plate. Serve, share and enjoy!
Calories: 471kcal | Carbohydrates: 72g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 57mg | Sodium: 740mg | Potassium: 548mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 84IU | Calcium: 62mg | Iron: 5mg