Best Grilled Pork Liver Recipe
- 1 lb Pig's liver cut into 1-inch thick
- 1/2 tsp Ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Calamansi extract
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1/2 tbsp Cooking oil
- In a bowl, combine pig's liver, soy sauce, calamansi extract, salt and pepper.
- Then marinate on a fridge for 20 minutes. Set aside.
- Rub oil in a pan then apply heat.
- Once the pan is hot, grill the liver for 2 minutes per side over low heat.
- Slice into serving pieces then serve with your desired dipping sauce.
Calories: 170kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 341mg | Sodium: 329mg | Potassium: 310mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 24551IU | Vitamin C: 29mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 26mg