Best Bringhe (Native Paella) Recipe
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 1 lb Glutinous rice cooked
- 1 cup Turmeric extracted
- 4 cloves minced
- 1 cup Liver and gizzard
- 1/4 cup Raisins
- 1/4 cup Green peas
- 1 pc Onion large, diced
- 1/2 tsp Ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Chicken stock
- 1 tbsp Cooking oil
- 1 cup Chicken cubed
- 1 1/2 cup Coconut milk
- Heat oil in a cooking pan.
- Saute garlic and onion until brown.
- Put-in the chicken and liver gizzard. Stir for 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper, and stir well.
- Then pour the chicken stock and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Add the turmeric and coconut milk then let it boil over low heat.
- Put-in the cooked rice and stir thoroughly to avoid sticking on the pan.
- Then add the green peas and raisins. Stir well for 15 minutes or until the rice turns thick.
- Serve while hot! Enjoy.
Calories: 704kcal | Carbohydrates: 107g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 411mg | Potassium: 459mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 88IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 5mg