Have you ever wondered how you could elevate a dish with a creamy sauce like Creamy Garlic Parmesan Chicken With Mushrooms? It contains a lot of taste, flavor, and texture, which might not be easy to play with to level it up.
But in this article, we would help you redefine and remake this wonderful dish with different versions and ingredients that would make this dish stand out. Featuring this kind of cuisine is challenging since you must have great taste buds to taste everything as you recreate the featured chicken dish.
Thus, if you want to understand more about this dish and know all the steps and ingredients as well, keep on reading until you finally reach the right ideas and insights you may use to pull out this creamy and incredible easy chicken dish featured in our article.
What is Garlic Parmesan Chicken With Mushroom Recipes
Garlic Parmesan Chicken with mushrooms is an easy and popular dish used to eat in restaurants and even home. It is a combination of heavy cream, parmesan cheese, chicken broth, mushrooms, and many other ingredients.
Whether you are a mushroom lover or not, chicken lover or not, this dish would surely capture your heart.
This easy dish requires you to combine all the ingredients, including the chicken breasts or thigh, to season it very well in a large bowl. You have to fry the chicken in a large skillet or deep fryer to cook the meat to perfection.
In a pan, or you could use the same pan you used in cooking the chicken, add the butter and stir fry the mushrooms and garlic until the mushroom starts to tenderize. You could add Flour to it and whisk the heavy cream and chicken broth to it. After simmering for a few minutes, you could finally add the parmesan cheese, pepper, and salt to add taste to the featured dish.
This wonderful dish would satisfy your cravings for a chicken mushroom with a cheesy and creamy flavor and taste.
Ways to Cook this Garlic Parmesan Chicken Mushrooms
How could you recreate a dish if you don’t know how to cook to pull off the featured dish? Well, don’t stress yourself too much because we listed down at least four possible ways to cook the dish easily and deliciously.
Baked chicken thighs
Baking is a type of cooking that allows you to use the oven as the main equipment. It allows you to preheat the oven at a high heat temperature of 375 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
You have to put a small amount of oil in the baking pan and scatter it in the whole baking pan to prevent the dish from sticking to it. You could also use butter as an alternative to the oil.
You would then place all the dish’s ingredients, including the pan-seared chicken and the other ingredients. Cook it in the oven for about 30 to 40 minutes or until the meat has no longer pink at the center.
Then create the sauce and place it in the oven along with the meat and cook it for another few minutes. It is one of the great and easy methods to preserve the featured dish’s juiciness and tenderness.
Fried Chicken Breasts
Besides baking the featured dish, you could also fry the chicken breasts before or after you dip the chicken in the creamy parmesan cheese. It helps the dish to hold its creaminess and tenderness when you place it in the sauce.
Frying is a way of cooking in which you cook the food in a bath of hot oil around 350 to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. But there are also different types of frying techniques, including sauteing, shallow frying, pan-frying, stir-frying, and deep-frying.
During the frying process, the Maillard reactions occur, making the meat turn to golden brown color and enrich its flavors.
It is one of the most popular and easy cooking methods since the featured dish includes sauteing and simmering after the meat dish’s frying. This method helps you cook the dish with full supervision, starting from the meat’s frying and sauteeing all the ingredients, including the sauce’s simmering for the featured dish.
Instant pot cooking is one of the most common and easy ways used by those cooks that love to present their featured dish faster than the usual cooking method. It allows you to cook using a one-pot called a multi-cooker. You could do frying, sauteing and simmering to it. It is also the most convenient and easiest way of recreating the featured dish.
Other Delicious Variants and Easy Recipes of Garlic Parmesan Chicken Mushrooms
Recreating this humble dish would not be easy if you don’t know how to remake it. So, we looked for some variations that would elevate the featured dish and make it more delicious and appealing.
Garlic Parmesan Chicken With Mushroom Pasta Recipes
This easy version of the dish is one of the great variants you could apply to the featured dish. It adds pasta to the featured dish, making it more delicious and appealing, especially to those who love to eat pasta with creamy sauce.
It is an original version but added pasta on the featured dish to elevate it. It is a very comforting food that requires you 30 minutes to prepare. It is a dish packed and rich in flavor. It is very similar to the pasta recipes Fettuccine Alfredo and Chicken Alfredo.
Pasta is a type of food made from wheat flour or other ingredients, including legumes or rice flour mixed with eggs or water and formed into shapes and sheets. You could serve it with different sauce types, including the creamy parmesan chicken with mushroom dish.
Creamy Baked chicken thighs with mushrooms & bacon
However, this dish variation is another superb and easy dish that you could try and experiment with the featured dish.
Do you love bacon? No doubt, you love it! So, we look for a version where you could include your favorite bacon in the featured dish. It is also an applicable dish for those who are on a KETO or low carb-diet.
It is not only for bacon lovers but also for thigh lovers as well. It is a dish where you have to bake the dish with crispy bacon and sauce simultaneously. It is an all-in-one dish perfect for serving with your family.
It is one of the great chicken thigh and bacon recipes you could ever try to recreate. It is a very delicious, easy, and perfect skin-on, bone-in chicken thigh with bacon on it.
Chicken thigh is one of the great parts of chicken used for baking—dark meat like thigh complement the creamy and flavorful bacon and mushroom sauce.
Creamy Mushroom and Spinach Chicken Recipes
Pan-seared chicken breasts are drench in creamy and thick mushroom, garlic, and spinach sauce that usually comes together easily and quickly. Mushroom, chicken, and Spinach are great combinations to explore for the featured dish elevated version.
This version is also applicable for those who are on a KETO or low-carb diet. Some of us may prefer this version, and it would not disappoint you. It is incredibly quick, delicious, and easy to recreate for only 30 minutes.
Spinach is a green leafy vegetable that comes from Persia and applies in different recipes. There are various ways to prepare Spinach, whether cooked or fresh.
It has great benefits, such as reducing oxidative stress, blood pressure levels, eye health, and preventing cancer. It is a vegetable rich in nutrients and, at the same time, perfect for easy and creamy parmesan chicken and mushroom recipes.
Creamy parmesan herb chicken mushroom (No cream)
In this easy version of the dish, you would not use heavy cream to it. It is full of mushroom, tender meat, cream cheese, chicken stock, parmesan cheese, fresh parsley, garlic, onion powder, and Worcestershire sauce.
Instead of using heavy cream or any cream to add creaminess to the featured dish, you could use more cheese, including cream cheese and parmesan cheese. Another sauce that would add creaminess to it is the Worcestershire sauce.
Worcestershire sauce is a type of fermented sauce that would enhance the umami flavor source and its creaminess. It is often and commonly used in many types of recipes all over the world.
With Rice Recipes
It is a dish where you start adding oil to a medium pot or skillet and add the brown chicken pieces you want and seasonings. As soon as the other ingredients have a golden brown color, you could add the mushrooms, chicken broth, and rice.
You could simmer it for about fifteen minutes or until the rice absorbs the liquid. Afterward, stir fry it with parmesan cheese and heavy cream.
This featured version is closely similar to the dish called Risotto. It is a rice creamy dish cooked in parmesan, butter, onion, white wine, and broth like the featured recipes.
Trivia about Garlic Parmesan Chicken Mushrooms Recipes
The featured dish with creamy sauce contains different levels of calories. If you are on a diet, you could check the number of calories you may gain when you eat this Garlic creamy parmesan chicken mushroom.
You could gain 107 calories of Heavy Whipping Cream, 93 calories of Boneless Skinless raw Chicken Breast, 49 calories of unsalted butter, 30 calories of Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 27 calories of grated Parmesan Cheese, five calories of white Flour, two calories of fresh Mushrooms, one calorie of garlic, one calorie of fresh Spinach, one calorie of Chicken Broth, one calorie of Garlic powder, and no calories from Black Pepper per serving of the featured dish.
Tips for Cooking Garlic Parmesan Chicken Mushroom
This dish is an incredible cuisine that you have to cook correctly. So to avoid errors and mistakes while recreating it, you could follow these steps:
- You may use chicken breast when recreating the featured dish.
- You may use fresh or canned mushroom
- You could use Half Half on this featured dish, half whole milk, and half heavy cream.
- You can use regular Flour or gluten-free to thicken the sauce.
- Do not overcrowd the pan or skillet when cooking the chicken.
- You may sear the chicken meat you use for 3-5 minutes per side or until it reaches a golden brown appearance.
- You could also slice the chicken breast lengthwise if the size of it is a bit larger.
- You may use a larger pan or pot when cooking the featured dish.
- Marinate the chicken breast perfectly with the batter and mixture.
An amazing dish like the featured chicken dish may cause you to make errors. But fixing it is your only option. So, we look for some fixing solution for the featured dish.
- If your sauce is a bit watery, you could add Flour or cornstarch to it until it reaches the thickness you want in your sauce.
- When frying your chicken breast part, do not overcook it. You have to put it in a baking pan and finish up in the oven to make it more tender and juicy.
- If it tastes bland, adjust the dish’s salty flavor by adding more salt until you reach the featured dish’s right salty taste.
Best Serve With
A creamy and saucy dish is perfect with other easy recipes that would highlight the featured dish. Here are some of those easy recipes you could look out for if it is a yes or no to partner with the featured chicken dish.
- Hot steamed rice – is an authentic dish you could serve and a tasty dish like our menu.
- Mashed potatoes – is one of the popular side dishes you could serve along with your favorite featured dish.
- Chicken noodles soup is a noodle soup with a great punch of savory flavor that would enrich the featured dish’s taste.
- Mixed Vegetables – is a good dish for serving along with the famous dish with creamy sauce.
- Garlic Bread – is one of the great bread you could partner with the featured dish because of its amazing taste that complements the taste of the chicken.
- Cabbage Salad – is a classic salad dish usually served as a side dish of the featured creamy chicken dish, which highlights the featured dish’s flavor and taste.
- Minatamis na saging is a staple dessert commonly served to complement the featured dish’s creamy and savory flavor.
- Potato Croquettes – is a perfect side dish to serve along with the featured creamy and saucy dish complements the dish taste.
- Pineapple juice – is a relaxing drink that complements the featured dish flavor and taste.
- Corn Pudding– is another comfort bread good as a side dish to the featured recipes that would highlight its flavor since it has a sweet and earthy flavor.
- Squash casserole– is one of the perfect side recipes that complement the featured dish.
- Hash brown Casserole is another side dish you would love to serve along with the featured dish.
- Potato Chips– is one of the most popular comfort foods that you could serve as an appetizer or side dish of the creamy featured recipes.
- Java Rice- is one of the best rice recipes that superbly complemented with the saucy dish featured here.
- Coke and Sprite- is another best drink to serve with the creamy chicken featured dish.
Snickerdoodle– is a type of food good for serving and the featured recipes because of its taste that complements the featured dish’s flavor.
Luckily, we already introduced to you what is Creamy Garlic Parmesan Chicken With Mushroom recipes that you would love when you try it. This easy dish has many variations you could discover to remake it.
The keenness to the detail and patience in recreating the dish until you reach the right taste, flavor, and texture is important. If you are not that familiar with the recipes, you could try learning it by cooking it.
Wasting your time wondering about the easy featured dish would not help you to grow your culinary experience. Thus, your willingness to try and approach the dish in your version would help you gain more knowledge about different tastes and flavors.
Hence, start cooking with confidence since we provide you with everything you need as you’d desire to pull off this amazing dish.
To keep you updated and to help you learn more, you could visit our website www.eatlikepinoy.com for more recipes and recipes to remake like the featured recipes.
Best Creamy Garlic Parmesan Chicken With Mushroom Recipe
- 1 kg Chicken breast thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cup Fresh mushroom thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 3 tbsp Flour
- 2 1/2 cup Milk
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 3 tbsp Oil
- 1/2 tsp Ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Chicken broth
- In a bowl, season chicken with ground black pepper and salt. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, heat oil in a pan and fry both sides of the chicken until lightly brown.
- After frying all sliced chicken, melt butter in the same pan then add mushroom and mix again.
- Now add the flour and mix for 3 minutes. After 3 minutes, slowly pour the milk into the pan while stirring the mixture continuously. Bring to boil.
- When the milk mixture is already boiling you can now pour the chicken broth into the pan, then add the chicken and parmesan. Cook for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, serve hot and enjoy!