Best Creamy Garlic Parmesan Chicken With Mushroom Recipe
A fancy dinner with your family is possible with this easy to cook menu. This dish is irresistibly flavorful because of its creaminess.
Servings 4 people
- 1 kg Chicken breast thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cup Fresh mushroom thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 3 tbsp Flour
- 2 1/2 cup Milk
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 3 tbsp Oil
- 1/2 tsp Ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Chicken broth
- In a bowl, season chicken with ground black pepper and salt. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, heat oil in a pan and fry both sides of the chicken until lightly brown.
- After frying all sliced chicken, melt butter in the same pan then add mushroom and mix again.
- Now add the flour and mix for 3 minutes. After 3 minutes, slowly pour the milk into the pan while stirring the mixture continuously. Bring to boil.
- When the milk mixture is already boiling you can now pour the chicken broth into the pan, then add the chicken and parmesan. Cook for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 633kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 65g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 207mg | Sodium: 1140mg | Potassium: 1311mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 686IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 344mg | Iron: 2mg